What is projectLUMA?
projectLUMA is a shaderpack made for the Minecraft Shaders Mod (OptiFine). It is the official successor of KUDA-Shaders, which has been rewritten from scratch. The aim of projectLUMA is playing Minecraft without the effects distracting you from the gameplay and also most importantly, with low performance cost with still decent graphics.
- Realistic skyboxes
- PBR Support
- Ambient Occlusion
- Native Motionblur
- Realistic water waves
- First download the latest OptiFine version. (You can try the preview version too, but those are more unstable)
- Run the .jar and click on Install.
- Download the latest version of projectLUMA.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher. You’ll see the OptiFine profile being automatically selected. Start Minecraft.
- Go to Options → Video Settings → Shaders → Shaderpacks Folder.
- Drag the downloaded shaderpack into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the shaderpack ingame.
If you like what you see, you could consider supporting me on Patreon and get early access to the Development Packs where I upload updates frequently!
projectLUMA – v1.00 (June 26th 2019)
Please read this agreement until the end:
- You are allowed to make videos or pictures with my shaderpack (YouTube, Twitch, …).
- You are allowed to modify my shaderpack only for yourself!
- You are not allowed to claim my shaderpack as your own!
- You are not allowed to redistribute and/or reupload it!
- Only selected people are allowed to use my shaderpack as a base redistribute their modifications to public.
- If you like to share my shaderpack, please share it with a link to the original post.
- You are not allowed to use adf.ly links or any other URL-shortener! (Except bit.ly and goo.gl)
- If you modified something or use my development shaderpacks in your videos, please leave a note.
Please consider my agreement.
– Thank you.
Having troubles downloading? Try the mirror link.