If you’d like to modify any version KUDA-Shaders and share it for public use, you have to consider these three steps:
Step 1: Agreement
- You’re allowed to rename the shaderpack to anything you like
- You have to note on your thread/post/page that your shaderpack is based on KUDA-Shaders
- You’re allowed to modify anything you want, no limits
- My name (DeDelner) has to be clearly credited on your thread/post/page or somewhere else
- The actual download of the shaderpack has to be on dedelner.net and not anywhere else like MediaFire, OneDrive, Mega, etc.
Step 2: Ask me for permission
To ask me for permission, simply send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject “KUDA-Shaders – Modification”. The e-mail has to contain the following information:
- The name of your shaderpack
- Where you would like to publish/share your shaderpack
- How much experience you have with GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
Step 3: Log in and upload
After your permission is granted, you’ll get a response e-mail, which contains the details for your user account (username and password) for dedelner.net, where you’ll have access then to upload your files on dedelner.net. To log in, click here.
When you logged in successfully, then a header bar will appear on top of the page. Go to “New” with the plus icon next to it and hit “File”. After the page loaded, you can finally upload the shaderpack there (mind the 10mb file limit) and get the download link to share it.