– compatibility with Intel HD Graphics (Tested on 4600) => I’ll publish a new version of the KUDA-Shaders features list, to see which version is compaible with Intel HD Graphics and which not.
– added fringe to DOF
– disabled shadow illumination => In hope getting more FPS for slower graphic cards on Ultra/Extreme.
– changed sunlightcolor, horizoncolor and fogcolor => The morning is more yellowish and in the evening it’s more reddish, like in reality.
– changed ambientcolor => Because shadow illumination is disabled, I had to adjust the ambientcolor.
– added grain/noise (Only visible at the darkness) => Looks now, that the minecraft world is captured by a camera!
– removed emissive light on light sources => Didn’t looked good at all…
– improved cloudcolor => Not supersaturated -> soft cloudcolor.
– optimized torch radius => A bit more realistic.
– changed torchcolor => Not so colorless anymore.
Friday is on the way ~~ ^^,