– Reflective sun and clouds
– New water waves
– New water color
– Optimized water and rain reflections
– Fixed strong refraction at high distance, like flying arround
– Fixed refraction that wasn’t applied to water fog
– Fixed invalid program gbuffers_terrain?
– Dense fog at rain
– Reduced exposure for altitude bas fog
– Optimized lens flare exposure
– Changed godray color to more yellowish
– Disabled torchlightBloom => I’m not happy with it.
– Disabled antialiasing => It’s not finished and takes some frames.
– Added emissive light to light sources => Not done yet.
I tried to make my shaderpack compatible wit Intel HD Graphics, but for any kind of reasons it doesn’t even work. I have to install a completely fresh system only with the Intel HD Graphics driver. Let’s see what I can do…
Have a nice weekend 🙂