– Enabled shadow illumination -> It’s ready now for use 😉
– Higher fog distance -> Fog starts later as in the previous DEV
– Higher contrast
– Weaker anamorphic lens -> Because in my opinion it was to heavy
– Disabled now Intel HD Graphics fix -> I forgott it to disable it in the last DEV’s and that’s why the lens flare was truely invisible :p
– A bit darker watercolor -> At some perspectives, it was kinda overexposured
==> If you want to support/donate me, as a thank you, you will be able to download my Development Pack 🙂 http://dedelner.net/?p=54
Info! : Sorry for beein absent, but I’m really excited to work with Unreal Engine 4 and making my own game! And honestly it makes more fun for me! Because I have so many possibilities as in GLSL for Minecraft!