WHAT IS THIS?
KUDA-Shaders is a shaderpack made for the Minecraft Shaders Mod (OptiFine). It adds basically shadows, new lighting system, godrays and other effects. This pack will receive future updates for optimization if you find a bug, feel free to report it here.
That’s up to you. KUDA-Shaders v6 is designed to have nice graphics, fast, customizable and to be playable. The last version of KUDA-Shaders has plenty of options you can mess around with. I also try to optimize it and eliminate every bug I can find. Feel free to download my shaderpack, test it and decide yourself if you want to use my shaders!
Since I am not actively working on the shaderpack anymore due to limited free time, a team of four people are now working on the shaderpack and continuing the work of mine.
Terms of Modification for KUDA-Shaders
If you’d like to give KUDA-Shaders your own personal touch, improve it or whatsoever and want to share it with the public, then please read the Terms of Modification for detailed information.
Please read this agreement until the end:
– You are allowed to make videos or pictures with my shaderpack (YouTube, Twitch, …).
– You are allowed to modify my shaderpack only for yourself!
– You are not allowed to claim my shaderpack as your own!
– You are not allowed to redistribute and/or reupload it!
– Only selected people are allowed to use my shaderpack as a base redistribute their modifications to public.
– If you like to share my shaderpack, please share it with a link to the original post.
– You are not allowed to use adf.ly links or any other URL-shortener! (Except bit.ly and goo.gl)
– If you modified something or use my development shaderpacks in your videos, please leave a note.
Please consider my agreement.
– Thank you.
If you like to ask for permission to use my shaderpack as a base, contact me on Discord.
For more question, look at the FAQ page on dedelner.net
Last Update: 6th June 2017
sp614x: Thanks for keep updating the shaders mod!
Daxnitro: Thanks for the original GLSL shaders mod, to make this here all possible!
Chocapic13: A huge thank you to him for helping me and using parts of his code!
robobo1221: Thanks for helping me doing proper tonemapping
Capt Tatsu: Thanks for explaining to me how bloom works and to let me use his bloom
Blackops7799: Better SSAO (Used in KUDA-Shaders v5 and older).
Jodie: Thanks for letting me use her awesome ambient occlusion
Gerard Geer: Random dots function for dirty lens
@arajdon: Thank you for making my own website!
My donators: Thank you all for supporting me!
You: Thanks for downloading and playing with my shaderpack!